“I don’t want to be bothered with people viewing over Christmas..” Well we don’t blame you, we wouldn’t either.. So whats the answer?
Try our Do Not Disturb Campaign!
Did you know the highest site traffic on the major portals of Rightmove and Zoopla is recorded over the Christmas break, namely Boxing Day and 27th December? (According to Rightmove research). So… if you are thinking in early 2018 we have a plan for you!
We run a Do Not Disturb campaign. Where we can do the following….
- Get your property particulars ready, photos before the tree goes up!
- Make sure you are happy with everything
- Go to live to market with your property just before Christmas!
Why do this?
- All of those people new to the market and searching the portals will see your property and be keen to look in the New Year!
- You will beat the rush of January – lots more competition, after all as your home is marketed not in isolation but in competition with other home sellers
- We won’t do viewings until you have enjoyed your Christmas break and had the chance to tidy up!
- Most importantly – you are top of the search lists at the busiest time!
Want to know more? Please contact your local Branch for more details;
Moseley Office; 0121 442 4040
Bournville Office; 0121 458 1123